Rates Competition - Win $500
Rates direct debit and email competition.
If you are a Matamata-Piako District Council ratepayer, you have two chances to win $500.
All you have to do is:
- sign up to receive your rates bill by email (e-rates) and
- set up a rates direct debit
If you have already signed up to one of these, just sign up for the other and you'll be in the draw to win. If you already receive your rates bill by email and pay your rates by direct debit, you're automatically entered.
How to sign up to receive rates notice by email (e-rates):
Sending your rates bills by email is the most cost-efficient way for us to process rates, plus you will receive your bill immediately, with no delay in the post. Visit www.mpdc.govt.nz/rates/e-mail-my-rates-bill fill in the simple form and you will be all set up.
How to set up a rates direct debit:
When you pay your rates by direct debit, you can choose from weekly, fortnightly, monthly, quarterly and annually - whichever suits your budget the best. Visit www.mpdc.govt.nz/direct-debit fill in the form and you will be all set up.
When to sign up by:
The competition includes two draws per year. The earlier you sign up, the more chances you have to win.
2022/2023 rating year:
- First draw - 01 December 2022 winners: Paul and Yvonne Marshall, Matamata
2021/2022 rating year:
- First draw - 01 December 2021 winners: Henry and Emilee Foy, Matamata
- Second draw - 01 June 2022 winners: Jill Stanley, Matamata
2020/2021 rating year:
- First draw - 01 December 2020 winners: Timothy and Jemimah Brown, Morrinsville
- Second draw - 01 June 2021 winners: Leah Higgins and Brydie Laidler, Matamata
Competition full terms and conditions