From 5 September 2023 our online payment processing provider will be changing from Flo2Cash to Datacom. Online credit card payments for LIM reports and animal registrations will not be available from this date.
Pay a debtors invoice
To pay your invoice using your credit card, simply fill in the form below and you will be redirected to a secure Flo2Cash payment page to complete the transaction.
- Payment provider - payments that are paid through the online service platform are processed by our provider, Datacom, in agreement with Matamata-Piako District Council. You do not have to be a Datacom customer to use this service.
- Card types –Visa and MasterCard are accepted.
- Currency – Matamata-Piako District Council is a New Zealand Local Authority. All transactions will be billed in New Zealand dollar
- Minimum Payment – the online service platform has a minimum payment amount of $5.00 per transaction
- Processing fee – we charge a convenience fee of 1.5% per transaction for this service. The fee amount will be displayed to you for review before your transaction is processed.
- Payment details -please have your invoice in front of you to ensure you enter the assessment/reference number accurately. Please note that a separate transaction is required for each payment.
- After the transaction - you will be given a reference number. A receipt will not be provided, however you can print the screen or note down the details for future reference. The name that will appear on your bank statements will be “Matamata-Piako District”
- Refund enquiries –in general we do not issue refunds except in extreme circumstances (at the discretion of the finance manager). If you have made a mistake and require a refund, please contact us