Return to home page

Our district is at the Orange setting of the new traffic light system (COVID-19 Protection Framework). Council offices and facilities are open. Please wear face coverings when visiting our facilities.


Alcohol Licensing

Council is responsible for issuing and renewing On-licences, Off-licences, Club Licences, Managers Certificates and Special Licences under the Sale and Supply of Alcohol Act 2012.

Alcohol Licensing


The Gambling Act 2003 required Council's to adopt a Class 4 Gambling Venue and Board Venue Policy for their district.

Gambling Venue Licenses