Important notice for ratepayers
The second instalment rates notices for 2017/2018 have been posted out. The last day for payment of this instalment is 27 November 2017.
- Cash, cheque, eftpos and credit card: at your Area Office
- Automatic payments: please check that your payments will cover the current year’s rates
- Direct debits: will be processed on the night of 27 November 2017
- Electronic banking: please ensure the correct references are lodged with your payment. These can be found on the back of your rates invoice
- Credit card: pay via our website, mpdc.govt.nz under Pay It (please note a 1.95% surcharge applies to online credit card payments).
A 10% additional charge will be added to any part of this second instalment that remains unpaid at 5pm on 27 November 2017. If you have not received your rates notice, or need to check your account balance, please contact our Customer Services Team on 0800 746 467.