Competition terms and conditions
District calendar Facebook photography competition
Terms and Conditions
- Matamata-Piako District Council is the owner and manager of this competition
- The competition will be open between 15 May — 10 July.
- Entries can only be made by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
- Entrants must state "District Calendar Photograph Competition" in the email, and provide the location where the photo was taken and have the name and contact details of the person entering.
- Entries are limited to 2 (photographs) per person.
- There is one section — open — for all amateur photographers
- Parents may enter on behalf of children aged under 13, but they must state the name and age of their child.
- There is no other mechanism or channel to enter this competition. Entries submitted by any other means will not be considered eligible.
- The competition is limited to amateur photographers only. Entries by professional photographers or studios will not be considered.
- The judges' decision is final. No correspondence will be entered into once the winner is named.
- The winner will be named on Monday, 17 July. Once named, the Council will contact the winner to arrange collection of a high-resolution copy of the photo.
- Matamata-Piako District Council reserves the right to re-use competition entrants' photographs elsewhere.