Cyclone Cook – help in recovering

rural support 

Farmers and other landowners recovering from the Cyclone Cook floods should be aware that they may be entitled to compensation. The Earthquake Commission has opened a website for claims resulting from the cyclone

In addition, Rural Support is available to people suffering from stress as a result of the floods, or other personal or financial difficulties. Contact a Rural Support Trust near you by calling 0800 787 254 (0800 RURAL HELP) for free, confidential advice. Alternatively, go to



Add comment

Security code