Representation Review Voucher - Terms and Conditions
1. The Giveaway is called ‘Who represents you’ (“Promotion”). Participation in this Promotion is deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions.
2. The Promoter is Matamata-Piako District Council, 35 Kenrick Street, Te Aroha, 3342, New Zealand (the “Promoter”).
3. Limit of one (1) entry per person. Entry is free. A person can only enter once and multiple entries will result in an entrant being disqualified.
4. This Promotion commences on 27 November 2017 and ends on 15 December 2017 at 5pm. Entries received after the specified closing date will not be accepted. Proof of posting or emailing cannot be accepted as proof of delivery.
5. Winner will be notified in January 2017.
6. Employees (and immediate family) of Matamata-Piako District Council are not eligible to participate. ‘Immediate Family’ means spouses, parents, and children, whether by marriage, past marriages, remarriage, adoption, co-habitation or other family extension.
7. The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and any claims (including a claimant’s identity, age and place of residence) and to disqualify any claimant who submits a claim that is not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions or who tampers with the claim process. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
8. The first name drawn (selected by random draw) will be the winner; the winning prize consists of a fuel card to the value of $200.
9. The winner will be contacted using details provided. If a winner cannot be contacted within two (2) working days the Promoter reserves the right to redraw the prize.
10. The prize can be transferred to another person/submitter, but the prize is neither exchangeable nor redeemable for cash.
11. By entering the competition, winners agree to their names being published and to be photographed and/or interviewed by the Promoter and that the Promoter or promotional partners may use their names and photographs and/or interviews for publicity purposes.
12. By entering the competition, entrants agree to be contacted again about the representation review.
13. Entry forms will not be returned. All information provided by the entrants will be collected, used, stored, disclosed and corrected in accordance with the Privacy Act 1993 and Local Government Official Information and Meetings Act 1987. All entrants have the right to access their information and request for any personal information to be corrected.
14. The Promoter reserves the right to exclude any entrant from participating at its sole discretion. The Promoter also reserves the right to refuse to award a prize to an entrant who is in breach of these Terms and Conditions, gained an unfair advantage in participating or won by using fraudulent means.
15. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any entrant who does not comply with these terms and conditions.
16. The Promoter reserves the right to amend or change these Terms and Conditions at any time at its sole discretion, including extending, postponing or cancelling the Giveaway.
17. The Promoter shall not be liable in any way (including, without limitation, in negligence) for any loss or damage whatsoever suffered (including, without limitation, indirect or consequential loss) or for any loss or damage or personal injury suffered or sustained in connection with promotion except any liability that cannot be excluded by law.
18. The Promoter's decision regarding the winners is final and no correspondence will be entered into.